Purva Bharati Educational Trust (PBET) was conceived by a group of thoughtful retired educationists to provide career-oriented education to the students in a rural pocket of Jorhat district of Assam in 1995. It was registered under indian trust act 1982 in the year 1988 to make education the stepping stone for future development. In 2007, PBET started addressing the issues of development in the North East Region within the framework of its motto,'To seek, to strive and not to yield'.
- Establish educational centres and training institutions.
- Initiate programmes on education, livelihood, health, governance, art and culture and disaster management with special focus on the rights of women, children, economically disadvantaged and the marginalised sections of society.
- Conduct youth programmes to involve them in the process of development.
- Initiate studies on social problems.
- Year of Registration-1998, Registered under Indian Trust Act, 1982
- Registered under Income Tax Act, 12AA, 80G
- Permanent Account No- AAATP7302E
Become a Volunteer
Volunteering helps you make new friends, increases your confidence and lets you play a part in our community
International Human Rights day, 2017
International Women's day 2016
Just call at +91-376-2372162 to make a donation